Give your business, group or special interest the professional look it deserves with a Custom Logo Design by Green Thumb Graphics.
Our team of professional graphic design artists will create a custom logo for you based on your needs. From our years of experience we know how to design a logo that makes a statement and communicates what is unique about you.
We learn about you and how you would like the world to perceive you and your company. Using this information we will create a logo that is original, unique and reflects the quality and purpose of your company.
More importantly we know how to design logos that work in the real world for any possible use. Your new logo will have to look good through all the rigors of the real world. Whether you are faxing a quote, laser engraving, screen printing or designing for the web, your logo is a symbol for you and your company and should always present well!
For great value and a custom logo that reflects your image please contact us!
We look forward to hearing from you, please take a few minutes to contact us.
• YOU OWN ALL RIGHTS TO THE FINAL LOGO DESIGN (except Green Thumb Graphics can use it as needed for Display/Portfolio purposes)
• LOGO PROVIDED IN MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS
.EPS - unlimited resolution - vector artwork for professional use
.JPG - medium resolution - for in home or office use
.PNG - low resolution for web / email
• COMPLETED LOGO EMAILED FOR IMMEDIATE USE
(to have logo provided on CD add an additional $15.00 - includes shipping)
• FRIENDLY SERVICE WITH FAST TURN-AROUND
• UNIQUE & ORIGINAL DESIGNS
• WE KEEP YOUR LOGO ON FILE
for your convenience in case you would like to use some of our other services.
• Your new Logo will have to perform in many different ways: Large Formats, Small Formats, Hi-res, Lo-res, Full Color, Black & White, Faxing, Printing, Laser Engraving, Die Cutting, Embroidery, Sign Making, and who knows what else the future might hold in store for your logo!
• Because your new logo needs to be so versatile and because we are familiar with the many production requirements it is likely to encounter, we always design new logos as Vector Files. Vector files are easily editable and are resolution independent, meaning they can be scaled up in size as large as a building and will always look crisp and sharp!
• Also with logo flexibility in mind we always start the logo design by creating a Black & White logo, if your logo does not work as a Black & White image it does not work! Once we have a logo that works as a Black & White image then we can hot-rod it and make it look shiny and delicious.
• 3-4 Rough Design Concepts
• up to 3 Revision Proofs on Chosen Concept
• Client owns ALL RIGHTS to the FInal new Logo and its use. (except Green Thumb Graphics can use it as needed for Display/Portfolio purposes)
It is up to You the Client as the new owner to take any steps necessary to Register, Copyright, Trademark or otherwise protect your new logo.
Green Thumb Graphics tries to create completely original artwork but in no way claims or guarantees that any new logo design can be protected by ©, ® or TM registration, that can only be determined through the US Patent and Trademark Office.